Hey guys, let's go to South Dakota to hunt birds!
Yeah, oh boy, road trip!
Seven reasons why to go after Thanksgiving or week 1 or 2 in December.
- The pressure of early season is done.
- The crops are in and the birds are crowded in the cover.
- The weather in South Dakota can vary usually from 45 to 70 degrees. Mostly it is nice.
- Guides/outfitters can reduce rates.
- Motel rooms are available.
- Wild birds have been educated and are a better challenge for men and dogs.
- Cabela's is ready for Christmas. That Merkel is on sale.